Wednesday, March 9, 2011

march 9, 2010

Starting another new painting today....the other is in a 'drying' stage. Excited about these next paintings...the colors are very different from the last 'memory series' and are from a new memory. time will tell.

Yesterday was a great day in the ceramics studio....I was able to get alot done......refired Derec's exchange piece ....I think it looks pretty good!

I started throwing 2 larger pieces...although I don't think they are as big as I want them to be....I feel like they will be an inbetween size....if that makes sense....but I'm ok with that....i will learn from these two pieces and carry that knowledge onto the larger ones! Besides....my wrist and fingers are beat up! ah youth..... why are you wasted on the young?!

1 comment:

  1. have you tried pasting together 2-3 pieces to make a really big one? the way chuck p. and those guys do?

    ReplyDelete