Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28, 2010

working on my forms in ceramics .......thinking about containers.... something that "holds" a memory...something that relates to the images I paint on the outside. I really want to make more "interesting" more "complicated" forms... I don't know what that looks like right now. I'm intrigued by a box like form....trying to break away from the cylinders or the traditional forms. I like skewed forms too... I just don't know how to make them, yet. I've been playing with it etc. the past two days.... now its time to go back to my painting studio. I've been wanting to push my concept within my paintings even further. I know what I want them to look like ....I just don't know how to execute it .....talking about it I know is not going to get any progress done. I just need to do it. Why do I hesitate so much? I don't like that quality in myself. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment